A valid driver's license
Must be issued from the state that you are registering the car. The only exception is people in the military, their license can be issued by any state. A state ID is accepted by some lenders.

A current insurance card
The card must have the name of the person who is buying the car and whose name is going to be on the title. It does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle.

A current registration card
This applies if you are trading in your car and still have a lien against your car or if you are going to transfer your current license plate to your new car.

The title of the car you are trading
This only applies if you are trading a vehicle that does not have a bank lien. Some states (Maryland, for example) have two parts to their title, make sure you bring both parts of the title.

Make sure you bring all parties that need to sign paperwork
This includes anyone on the trade title or anyone signing the bank loan paperwork, which includes Co-signors and Co-owners. Also anyone going on the title of the car you are purchasing needs to be present.

Bring your check book
This applies to anyone making a down payment on a vehicle. Anyone from outside the state of Pennsylvania must bring certified bank funds. We DO NOT accept out of state personal check. Bringing a check book is also a good idea even if you have your own financing in case you want to purchase one of our extended service contracts.
Other things to bring
Some deals require a little more. Bring along an utility bill in your name. Some also may need last 3 months of bank statements, a current awards letter and/or your retirement income information.

As always if you are unsure of what to bring please give us a call, better safe than sorry!